Monday, July 13, 2009

Two Cards Today! TLC229 & CPS124

I told you I'd be posting soon with Halloween cards and today's the day!!! I just love to create spooky cards! Today's technique challenge in SCS was to create a grid card that would "pop" the images stamped. I used the new "Scary Skeleton" set for this technique.

Here's my card...

RECIPE:
Stamps: Scary Skeleton
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Perfect Plum, White, Cast-a-Spell dp
Ink: Momento Black, Markers in Perfect Plum and Old Olive
Accessories: 1/4 inch old olive ribbon, black brads, word window punch, modern label punch, ruler & black marker
Technique: grid

Isn't it fun!?!? I know it's a little early for Halloween, but that skeleton is just too cute not to use!
I also participated in the newest sketch on Card Positioning Systems. Here's my card for CPS124...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, White, Tall Tales dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive (marker)
Accessories: 1/4 inch So Saffron ribbon, Old Olive buttons, So Saffron button, linen thread, flower from Bazzil

That's all for today! I gotta run and take my parents to the airport. Thanks for stopping by and looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: