Friday, July 10, 2009

Palm Tree

I didn't get in any new stamping today. Instead I cleaned out my closet, which was a BIG job that needed to get done. I think my clothes were reproducing in there! This time I have 3 garbage bags of clothing, 1 bag with shoes, and 1 bag with purses to give to the Am Vets. But now I can actually SEE what clothes I have in my closet that fit me and I'm pretty much done with the giant clothing purge. I hadn't done it in over 5 years... so it really needed to get done. I also recommited myself to losing weight. I think it's a battle most of us go through, but it really made me sad to see all the clothes that I couldn't fit into anymore. I kept 2 rubbermaid bins of them in hopes of getting back into them someday soon and got rid of the rest. No more snacking for me and I'm going to try to get more active. For real this time!

Since I didn't stamp this afternoon, here's a card I created a little while ago but I don't think I ever shared it on my blog...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Balmy Breezes, Cheesecloth BG
Paper: Taken with Teal, Creamy Caramel, Cool Caribbean, Watercolor paper
Ink: Stazon black, Cool Caribbean
Accessories: reinkers, brads, linen thread, paper piercing tool
Technique: watercoloring with reinkers

After cleaning out my closet all day, I definitely wish I could relax on this beach right about now. Wouldn't that be nice?

That's all for today! I'm definitely going to bed early tonight. I'm bushed! Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: