Sunday, July 5, 2009

Coffee Riley

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. We watched fireworks at my in-laws house on July 3rd. They live on a lake so we watch the fireworks from their pontoon boat in the middle of the lake. It's always really nice and it's a beautiful place to view the fireworks. We spent the 4th at my aunt and uncle's home because they had a cookout/picnic.

I participated in today's featured stamper challenge on SCS. I cased THIS CARD. I changed the stamp (but I still used a Riley stamp), the colors, I used a pretties kit flower instead of a sentiment panel, and I added a ribbon slide instead of tying a bow in the ribbon.

Here's my version...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Coffee Riley from Hanna Stamps
Paper: (all PTI) Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, White, Green Tea DP
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Pretties Kit flower and 1/2 pearl, SU ribbon slide, Dark Chocolate Satin Ribbon (PTI), Nestabilities Labels, dimensionals

I dyed the pretties flower with a copic marker to match the Ocean Tides color in designer paper and cardstock.

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by and looking! I really do appreciate the kind comments you all leave! They make my day! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: