Saturday, July 11, 2009

Greetings, Earthling!

Hiya! Today's inspiration challenge on SCS came from THIS WEBSITE. It's full of adorable children's clothing, furniture, toys, etc. After looking through the site, I was inspired by these two items... the alien costume and the space alien hoodie. I pulled colors from both items and of course had to use aliens! I also combined the challenge with the sketch (AMYRS71) from Amy Rysavy's blog which can be found HERE.

Here's my card...


I was just itching to use one of my new SU stamp sets that arrived on Wednesday and this challenge gave me the perfect chance!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Greetings, Earthing!
Paper: White, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Good Morning Sunshine dp
Ink: Pacific Point, Momento black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Tags dies from Spellbinders, green brad (SU), Pacific Point striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

Isn't he a cutie? There are other adorable aliens in this set, but I personally think he's the cutest!

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a fun card! Love the paper you used!!