Friday, July 31, 2009

Yet Another Wedding Card

I've been making a lot of wedding cards lately! I know I'll get to use them sometime in the future, so it's a good thing to have a bunch handy. I can also use them for anniversary cards, if I need to!

This card works for a bunch of the "Dare to Get Dirty 09" challenges on SCS. First, I used the sketch challenge. I also incorporated the color challenge... black and white with a pop of red. Finally, I used my dies to create all the squares, circles, and even the heart!

Here's my card...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Heartfelt Hits 1 from Gina K Designs
Paper: White, Black, Real Red, dp from Papertreyink
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Nestabilities in Classic Square, Classic Circle, and Heart, black organdy ribbon, Crystal effects (on heart), silver cord (on heart), dimensionals

The heart was punched with the smallest of the Heart Nestabilities and then coated with Crystal Effects. I then punched it and hung it as a charm from the ribbon.

Thanks so much for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: