Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Riley Flying High!

I participated in today's sketch challenge on SCS. I haven't inked up this Riley stamp from my collection, so I decided to pull him out and use him. Once I had him cut out and colored, I realized that he was a little too big for the sketch, but I used him anyways.

Here's my card...


The dp is a little busy in the background, but I think the bright, cheery colors make the card fun! I popped up Riley's head, the wings and propeller on the plane, and the banner on dimensionals so I could use this card for the "Dare to Get Dirty 09" paper tole challenge too! It's hard to see in the picture, but I swear it has dimension!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Airplane Riley from Hanna Stamps, sentiment from Papertreyink Birthday Basics set
Paper: Ridinghood Red, Marigold Morning, Blue Bayou, White, dp from Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, dimensionals, blue SU buttons

Thanks so much for looking!!! I have a TON of errands to run today and it is just POURING here! Blech!!! What happened to summer? I don't think it's really arrived yet in Ohio!

That's all for today! I gotta run! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: