Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where's my mojo?

I've lost my mojo. Have you seen it? I think it took a vacation today. Ughhh! I'm just not in the mood to stamp today, and I don't like what I've created at all. But I guess there are days like that.

Here's my card for today's "Ways to Use It" challenge on SCS. You had to double up on something. It could be the main image, embellishments, anything. I chose to double the focal point image, but like I said I'm just not feeling my card today.

What do you think?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cheers to You
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, White, Razzleberry Lemonade dp
Ink: black, SU Markers
Accessories: Circle punches in 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inches, Scalloped circle punch, sewing machine

On the up side, I did pull out my sewing machine and use it on this card. I don't always pull it out and play, but I'm proud of myself for stitching in a straight line!!!

I also did yesterday's sketch challenge on SCS, but didn't have time to blog about it. My mojo was definitely there yesterday and I LOVE how this card turned out. But then again, it is a Halloween card and I love to create those.

Here's my spooky card...

Don't you just love this?!?!?!?! I know it's kind of a gory image, but I just love how it pops off the page. I think it would make a really cool tatoo, if you were into permenantly putting gothic stuff on your body.

RECIPE:
Stamps: From the Crypt
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, White, Cast a Spell dp
Ink: Black
Accessories: Black embossing powder, Labels Nestabilities, Ticket corner punch, bat punch from Martha Stewart, 5/8 inch black grosgrain ribbon, silver bat brads

That's all for today. Thanks so much for looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: