Monday, July 6, 2009

Sleepy Riley

I've had all these Riley stamps from Hanna Stamps for a while, but they hadn't seen ink yet. So it's been a good thing that I've been inspired to get them out and play lately.

Today's technique challenge was to create a "stand up card". The directions for this technique/fold can be found HERE. Basically it's an A2 card that stands up on its own... it's only one sided... like a postcard with "wings".

Here's my card...


I took the picture outside, so it's a little shaded. I tried to brighten it up with my photo editing program, but this was the best I could get it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Sleepy Riley from Hanna Stamps
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain, White, Chocolate Remix DP (all PTI)
Ink: Black Momento
Accessories: Copic Markers, Corner Rounder Punch, Dark Chocolate polka dotted satin ribbon, Bazzil flower, brown button, dimensionals

Thanks so much for looking today! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: