Saturday, July 18, 2009

Challenges Galore!

Here's two more cards for challenges. First is this week's sketch for Mojo Monday. Details about the challenge can be found HERE.

Here's the sketch... And here's my card...
As you can see, it's another Halloween card! I just love Halloween!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Halloween Hoot (SU)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, White, Cast a Spell dp
Ink: Momento Black, Chocolate Chip (on broom)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Labels Nestabilities, Small and Large Oval Punches, Scallop corner punch, 1/4 inch Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart drippy goo punch

Next, I combined Amy Rysavy's sketch challenge with the Inspiration challenge on SCS. I found my inspiration HERE.

Here's my card...

Isn't she cute?!?? I just love the Lily and Billy stamps from Pink Cat Studio. They are just so much fun to color.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Enchanted Lily (Pink Cat Studio)
Paper: White, Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Certainly Celery Prints dp, Retired Certainly Celery dp (called Just Delightful, I think)
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Classic Circle Nestabilities, scallop corner punch, sewing machine, Bermuda Bay ribbon, Bazzill flower, rhinestone stickers, stickles, spica glitter pen

The pleating on this card took me forever! I really wanted to recreate the layers in the shirt from my inspiration piece, but it was tough! They are actually sewed together with my sewing machine.

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Both cards are just Gorgeous! I love seeing Halloween cards.
TFS
Kristy

Debbie H said...

Super cute