Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lighthouse

I figured that since I'm spending my weekend on our boat on Lake Erie, I should share a nautical card or two with you. This card was created some time ago, with a now retired SU set. I created it for a sketch challenge on SCS with my father in law in mind. He is a retired merchant marine, so I tend to make nautical cards for him.

Here's my card...



The picture's not the best as it was taken prior to getting my photo editing program. Sorry about that!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Winds of Grace, Sanded BG
Paper: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Rose Red, White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: 1/4 inch Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon, Classic Square and Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, brads, dimensionals
Technique: sponging

I guess you could classify this card as masculine since it really doesn't have any frilly bows or cutesy stamps on it.

That's all for today!!! Thanks for stopping by and looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: