Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Color Challenge

Today's color challenge was a tough one! ApricotAppeal, Baja Breeze, Tempting Turquoise, and Creamy Caramel! I felt like the colors were "beachy" so I pulled out my Lily stamps from Pink Cat Studio.

Here's what I came up with...


Isn't she cute? I really do own other coloring tools... I promise I do, but I always seem to reach for my Copics lately. I'm hooked!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Lily at the Beach (Pink Cat Studio)
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Baja Breeze, Tempting Turquiose, Creamy Caramel, White
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles, Pretties Kit and Bazzil flower, clear spica glitter pen, Cuttlebug embossing folders (mesh and d'vine swirl), dimensionals and mini glue dots

I dyed the flowers to match the cardstock colors with my Copic markers. I also felt that this "beachy" scene should have a lot of texture, so I used two cuttlebug folders as well as the deckled nesties.

That's all for today! Tomorrow's my 3 year anniversary with my hubby and I still have to make the card! Yikes!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: