Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweetie Bear

Today's a color challenge day on SCS! The colors for the challenge were Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, and Apricot Appeal. I combined the color challenge with the "Sketch for You to Try" on Jen del Muro's blog, found HERE.

Here's my creation...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Treats (C.C. Designs)
Paper: Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, White, Apricot Appeal dp
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Classic Square Nestabilities, white snaps, flower brad with attached ribbon, dimensionals

The colors just screamed rainbow sherbet to me, so I pulled out this cutie image from All That Scraps. I colored him with my copics... all but the ice cream, which I colored with my SU markers so they would match the colors of the paper. I bought the flower/ribbon brad at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised that it was a perfect match with the Pixie Pink. I lined up the white snaps (I don't know what else to call them because they look like a brad, but have the backing of an eyelet) with my SU piercing template and then set them with my cropodile.

That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a terrific day!!! :)

1 comment:

Francie G. said...

What a precious image! Wonderful coloring! TFS!